Author Topic: Gemini Was ADOPTED!  (Read 2329 times)

grammie

• Retired Member
  • Canine Good Citizen
Re: Gemini Was ADOPTED!
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2007, 02:15:45 PM »
Yeah, Zia has been hard to place, she needs a home with a "stay at home" mom :(  But she is pretty and sweet! :angel:

ours would be the perfect home for her then.  you know my babies go with me everywhere or someone is here with them.  The trade off is insane boxer kisses like you've been gone a month, because you were gone a short while  :eek:  I am SO used to that.

I wish I could take her!!!   

Carolyn

• Vet Checked
  • My dogs are not spoiled ... I'm just well trained!
    • Custom Throw Blankets
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2007, 02:56:02 PM »
Yeah, Zia has been hard to place, she needs a home with a "stay at home" mom :(  But she is pretty and sweet! :angel:

ours would be the perfect home for her then.  you know my babies go with me everywhere or someone is here with them.  The trade off is insane boxer kisses like you've been gone a month, because you were gone a short while  :eek:  I am SO used to that.

I wish I could take her!!!   

So do I, :)  I know she would have a great home with you. But alas, we all can save them all......you did a good thing with that white baby! Zia will find someone around here to love on, I am sure!
Carolyn

Custom Throw Blankets for Boxer Rescue of ABQ
Click Here

grammie

• Retired Member
  • Canine Good Citizen
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2007, 06:51:15 PM »
i know I still want her though  :'(  I showed my hubby zia's picture and had already mapquested a route to the town, but he said I can look but not touch.  bummer.

maybe as the house remodeling wanes (always torn up) he'll let me take in some fosters.  That way he'll know they won't be here forever.

PoseidonsMom

• Socialized
  • The eyes are the window to the soul
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2007, 09:45:23 PM »
maybe as the house remodeling wanes (always torn up) he'll let me take in some fosters.  That way he'll know they won't be here forever.

Unless you become a foster failure and end up adopting them yourself!

grammie

• Retired Member
  • Canine Good Citizen
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2007, 11:10:29 PM »
yeah I'd have a hard time giving those up too!

i told layla's grammie that I want joint custody of that little sweetie  ;D