Author Topic: Wine Country at Sampson Park  (Read 1933 times)

jinxx

• Socialized
    • JinxxBoxers
Re: Wine Country at Sampson Park
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 01:13:07 PM »
so long as I don't have to hide from my girl, I'll be taking pics!
Jill
JinxxBoxers http://jinxx.us/

CH. Jinxx Burlesque Dancer Zorita-
Jinxx Xcitable Boy Xeno

Missy/Precious mom

• Most Encouraging Member - 2009
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 01:14:21 PM »
so long as I don't have to hide from my girl, I'll be taking pics!
Can't wait.  Fingers crossed for ya.
Joyce

BoxerWB

• Administrator
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 09:30:07 AM »
Well our visit to the show on Saturday was shorter than I was hoping for - Aaron's back was hurting  :( and we had to get home before the dump closed  ::)  but it was a nice visit!  Jill got to use Aaron as a shield so she could watch Z in the ring, and we got to re-meet little Mystic nearly grown up!  Mystic is a great hugger, even though we're told she's not really *supposed* to climb up on us like that  ;D  We also got to meet Baron's (aka Yves) Mom, who took some pics that hopefully Jill will post!  It was nice having a chat about crazy boxers and dogs who refuse to keep weight on them!

We came home w/a big fleece tuggy toy (a steal at only $4), a Chuckit "flying squirrel" for outside play, and a bucket that Aaron wants to rig up for Dash can have a little water during the day.   Not a bad haul, and we didn't get sucked into the expensive beds or other tempting items  :thumbsup:
Julia
Delta 03/12
Dash 07/06
Shady 07/05
In my heart: Xena 03/10/03 - 02/16/12

jinxx

• Socialized
    • JinxxBoxers
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2007, 09:40:37 AM »
Was great seeing you guys again!!!!

Sorry I ran off immediatly after Z showed. I had to go find her and give her a hug for doing so well. The handler ended up taking her all the way back to the setup and before I realized it, hours had passed. I was hoping to bring her to you for some lovins.

Not bad on your bootie score. The only thing I bought were some way overpriced kelp treats to use for her agility training that starts this week.

I'll post pics when I get them.

You picked the best day to come watch, thats for sure!!!
See you again in Syracuse in November?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 09:42:13 AM by jinxx »
Jill

Jinxx Xcitable Boy Xeno

BoxerWB

• Administrator
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2007, 09:51:06 AM »
Hoping so, want to get Aaron more into the mode of hitting up these shows.  That way he'll be used to it if I get Dash into agility  ;D  It's more fun if he drives and I don't have to  ;D

No worries about going off, I knew Baron's mom (name?) wanted to help your friend out w/some pics and we would have been a distraction.  We really only stayed long enough to circle the vendors, watch a couple agility runs and love on Mystic a bit.  Everytime we stood still, Aaron's back tightened, so we gave up on watching the fun.

It's funny I actually realized we saw Z on our way to the ring - as we were walking over, I saw a pretty girl seem to perk up at the end of a line of crates.  Maybe I was just imagining it, almost looked like she remembered us!  I told Aaron I thought it was Z, but then immediately second guessed myself since she'd only met us the once and in the shade I couldn't see her brindle much!
Julia
Delta 03/12
Dash 07/06
Shady 07/05

jinxx

• Socialized
    • JinxxBoxers
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2007, 09:59:55 AM »
Yep!!
that was her- she had the end crate  :laugh4:

Baron's Mom is Kathy
Jill

Jinxx Xcitable Boy Xeno

BoxerWB

• Administrator
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2007, 10:15:09 AM »
Yay, I remembered her!  I felt silly when we were walking by, thinking to myself "what are the odds that we would see her first out of all the boxers around!"
Julia
Delta 03/12
Dash 07/06
Shady 07/05