Author Topic: been a long time  (Read 2087 times)

ksj458

• Potty Trained
  • Mom to Muttley and Penelope aka Nellie
been a long time
« on: November 24, 2014, 07:05:03 PM »
it has been a very long time since I have been here, I am sure there are so many here since I started here, in my profile pic my brindle baby girl Nellie passed away in march of this year, some of us old timers on facebook were trying to remember one of our older members and I am checking to see if she is still here, my friend gayle who was under highdrama and had henripops is looking for Lorraine,  are you still here? you had a gorgeous portrait done of your pup, gayle would love to find you.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:14:43 PM by ksj458 »
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy

Boxermom,K

• Canine Good Citizen
Re: been a long time
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 10:26:35 AM »
I'm sorry to hear of Nellie's passing. Run free sweet girl. I remember Gayle and Henri. (how are they doing?) There hasn't been a lot of action on the forum of late, perhaps check ask around on Facebook, it seems that everyone is there more frequently.

Bubba 12/30/00 - 10/29/07
Kristi
Mom to Laila CGC- 9 year old fawn, Viktor CGC, TDI- 7 year old heeler mix

ksj458

• Potty Trained
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 11:08:41 AM »
I'm sorry to hear of Nellie's passing. Run free sweet girl. I remember Gayle and Henri. (how are they doing?) There hasn't been a lot of action on the forum of late, perhaps check ask around on Facebook, it seems that everyone is there more frequently.
thanks for the condolences, I miss her greatly, gayle and Henri are doing fine, we have a group on Facebook some if us are on,that us where gayle was wondering about a Lorraine. Of grammie and gayle and some of us old timers have some if our babies that are all seniors now.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy

BoxerWB

• Administrator
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 09:19:35 PM »
Gayle and Lorraine left the forum, can't remember when but it was a long time ago. My "original" girl Xena passed away in 2012, but wildman Dash is still alive and well at 8 1/2! (Who would have thought, given how he started out).
Julia
Delta 03/12
Dash 07/06
Shady 07/05
In my heart: Xena 03/10/03 - 02/16/12

ksj458

• Potty Trained
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 10:42:15 AM »
Gayle and Lorraine left the forum, can't remember when but it was a long time ago. My "original" girl Xena passed away in 2012, but wildman Dash is still alive and well at 8 1/2! (Who would have thought, given how he started out).
sorry to hear about xena,yes I deal with gayle on facebook. Muttley is still with me,will be 10 in January. Great news on Dash. Nellie was misdiagnosed by the vet and passed this past march.