Author Topic: Show season!  (Read 1960 times)

3BOXERS

• Canine Good Citizen
Show season!
« on: January 09, 2013, 07:36:02 PM »
The show season is starting up again for us. Can hardly wait. Haven't been out since the regionals in November. Mic's niece it starting her spiecals carer. Should be fun to see what she is going to do.

Rubidawg

• Best Story Teller - 2009
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
    • HeathDawgs
Re: Show season!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 10:19:02 PM »
YAY!!! Good luck!!

Trial season starting here too. Not that I'm entered in anything - still have quite a while to go - but it's a good feeling knowing that show season is upon us once again.

Can't wait to read about all the brags!
Dawn
Rubi, CGC - 2.16.05
Bauer - Rocket's Kindred Spirit RN CGC - 4.16.12
Ms. Kitty - 3.15.02
Forever In My Heart: Grady, Branwen's Northern Sky BN RA CGC - 12.22.07 - 5.25.12

whitepupzoe

• Most Supportive & Friendliest Member - 2008
  • Global Moderator
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 08:18:27 AM »
Yay! Can't wait to hear all about it! I wish there were shows around here...I guess there probably are, but I don't know how to find them.  :blush:
Kristin ~ Mom to Abby & George

Always In My Heart ~ Angels Zoe & Ariel

3BOXERS

• Canine Good Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 03:29:46 PM »
I am sure there are dog show in your area. If you go to infodog.com you can find a list of show in your area.

Click on show info button, then cliclk the button on the top that says search by state, then slect your state and it should list the shows in your area.

Dawn, You will be back at trails in no time. I will let you all know how it went. Bella will be shown two of the days. She is not really ready. She need some time to grow up still. It is just for ring practice.

Theresa

• Officially Boxer Crazy
  • "No Pressure, no diamonds"-Mary Case
    • Getting Evan
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 07:08:53 PM »
Good luck.
Mom to:
Beasley (flashy fawn male) born 11/15/2005
Peanut (classic brindle female) born 2/15/2009
Evan (two legged brunette male) born 4/20/2011

Rubidawg

• Best Story Teller - 2009
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
    • HeathDawgs
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 07:55:02 PM »
Dawn, You will be back at trails in no time. I will let you all know how it went. Bella will be shown two of the days. She is not really ready. She need some time to grow up still. It is just for ring practice.
Ring practice is always good.....and sometimes just more fun as it's withoutall the stress. We had a Rally Show N Go today and I took Bauer in, just for practice. He did great and only needed to be "treated" twice during his run. I'm sure Bella will do great! We need a picupdate!
Dawn
Rubi, CGC - 2.16.05
Bauer - Rocket's Kindred Spirit RN CGC - 4.16.12
Ms. Kitty - 3.15.02
Forever In My Heart: Grady, Branwen's Northern Sky BN RA CGC - 12.22.07 - 5.25.12

luvmyboxers

• Weanling
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 09:39:38 AM »
I entered Griffin in a Match this past weekend.  The only conformation training he had was the handler working with him on and off throughout the day.  He didn't win but it was fun and he actually did pretty good for being only 7 months with no training :)  We start handling class tonight so hopefully he'll be ready to show soon!

LOVEBUG

• Potty Trained
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 10:33:34 AM »
I think we are over due for an update, and some new photos of Griffin! :yes:

Cindy: Mom to Porsha, & Tyson.
          Chowder 4/2000 - 9/7/2013

3BOXERS

• Canine Good Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 06:58:12 PM »
I think she is going to get most of her training in the ring. The weather has been so bad we have not be able to do class in a while. The all breed club I belong to has there match tomorrow, but it is in the afternoon. Wish I could ditch work and go.

Some dogs get showing right away and then there is Bella. Who just wants to be a brat. She like to roach her back when you touch her tail  or bite the leash. I took her to obidance class for the first time last week and she learned to sit. She did really good for her first time. So no she will probley sit durring the down and back. 

I will try and post some new pictures of her this week.