Poll

What to do or to ask

Post where
0 (0%)
Ask what right away
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: New Breeder and questions to ask to sort out potential homes from money makers  (Read 5209 times)

boyboxer

• Just Whelped
I have 9 pups at 6 weeks old now. I own both parents. Dads full Euro and moms 3/4. I do conformation/show, agility and sport work(schutzhund) with my dogs. I get a lot of people asking or acting serious, but then all of a sudden they aren't sure or try playing money games :furious3:. All I want is the right homes  :smitten:and I've turned all down, but 1 family  ;D ;D and there son in law. I've left some tails on and docked some, so they can have different potentials. I've only posted on one site and do word of mouth and another site everyone uses hoping people I know or friends of friends will inquire. But, what should I post or ask for questions right away to avoid this BULL :wall: ?

Soleil

• Vet Checked
    • Soleil Boxers Home Page
I have 9 pups at 6 weeks old now. I own both parents. Dads full Euro and moms 3/4. I do conformation/show, agility and sport work(schutzhund) with my dogs. I get a lot of people asking or acting serious, but then all of a sudden they aren't sure or try playing money games :furious3:. All I want is the right homes  :smitten:and I've turned all down, but 1 family  ;D ;D and there son in law. I've left some tails on and docked some, so they can have different potentials. I've only posted on one site and do word of mouth and another site everyone uses hoping people I know or friends of friends will inquire. But, what should I post or ask for questions right away to avoid this BULL :wall: ?

What sort of shows do you do?  What titles do your dogs have?  I also show and do schutzhund and have pups of mine in homes that do agility as well.  If you are out and participating in events i woud think you would have some friends or acquaintences who also compete that might be able to refer homes to you (qualified ones).  Also i am a member of 3 clubs that can also be a way to have more serious inquiries.  Most importantly i think if you are targetting a certain (serious) audience i would be posting health testing of both sire and dam, the dogs and health testing behind them and all titles you have earned. 
*Soleil Boxers*
"Trucker" Lock n Load Armor, BH, ZTP

Forever in our hearts:
Ch.Shelterwoods Femme Fatale,TT (12.17.03-07.28.12 cancer)
Shelterwood's Golden Gloves,RN,CGC (8.13.02-10.31.12 cancer