Author Topic: Art for the Heart Fundraiser  (Read 4679 times)

jinxx

• Socialized
    • JinxxBoxers
Re: Art for the Heart Fundraiser
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 05:27:00 PM »
drat!!  I forgot to mention Joker when I did the pay pal thingy.
make sure you get your credit.
Jill
JinxxBoxers http://jinxx.us/

CH. Jinxx Burlesque Dancer Zorita-
Jinxx Xcitable Boy Xeno

DoubleTrouble

• Retired Member
  • Canine Good Citizen
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 06:33:42 PM »
drat!!  I forgot to mention Joker when I did the pay pal thingy.
make sure you get your credit.

Thanks Auntie Jill!!!  I told Briana dat you belongs to us...so she can make sure I gets da credit....Yippppeeeee....you're da bestest!!! We'll gets dem in da mail tomorrow and I'll smothur dem wiff fwee Joker kisses for Good Lucks!!!  Love, Joker
Deb, Jaimee and Joker
Volunteer for Four Seasons
I lost my mind while working rescue
but found my soul.

DoubleTrouble

• Retired Member
  • Canine Good Citizen
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 03:39:32 PM »
For anyone interested in buying a $5 raffle ticket to support FSBR (6 for $25), please send me a private message. We need support more than ever right now! Between two dogs with severe demodex mange, one dog who was just hit by a car, one needing an eye removal, a puppy needing a leg amputation, several dogs awaiting heartworm treatment, spays, neuters, vaccines, and one dog needing an expensive specialty crate, our funds are delpleted and we need help! Please help...even one $5.00 ticket will help...Thanks and remember every ticket you buy from Joker gets a free good luck kiss on it to help you win!! Thanks...Love, Joker

Remember the little girl Roxy that we took in last week with severe mange...we she had a brother that we tried and tried to get as well but they wouldn't let us have him...Today he escaped their yard and got hit by a car and is now at the vet's to try to determine the extent of his injuries in addition to his severe mange as well...And Guess what?? NOW the damned dirtbags have asked us to take him in... :bigcry:  Oh yea we are as broke as broke can be, but howo can you turn him away...we couldn't...he's at OUR vets now and we will do whatever we can for him...
Deb, Jaimee and Joker
but found my soul.

DoubleTrouble

• Retired Member
  • Canine Good Citizen
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 10:31:44 AM »
Yippppeeeee....the artwork is back from the framers and ready for display...here is a link so you can see dem...I still got tickets left if you wants one...just $5.00 ech or 6 for  $25 donation and you don't have to be present to win...we'll ship it to you if you win. And remember if you buy your tickets from ME, I cover them with fwee Joker kisses for good luck to make sure you win...Let me know how many you wants and I'll hook ya up!!  Thanks...Love, Joker
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.283310688394875.68049.138993716159907&type=1

Also I am not if I telled you dis or not...but in addition to the framed originals as da big prizes...we have also reproduced 100 copies of the originals and will draw for dem too...they aren't framed but they are suitable for framing if you want to and we are selling 1000 tickets so your chances of winning are better than 1 in 10.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:34:48 AM by DoubleTrouble »
Deb, Jaimee and Joker
but found my soul.

TyTyB

• Vet Checked
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 10:01:25 AM »
Joker, how long are you selling tickets for?  We will probably get a couple more. :)
-Sheree
Owned by Tyson

Rubidawg

• Best Story Teller - 2009
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
    • HeathDawgs
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 10:07:41 AM »
Deb,
Is there any way to bid on the Silent Auction items without being there? I could make it to Greensboro, but just way too much going on right now to get there and I saw some things posted that I really liked and would like to bid on, if it's possible?
Dawn
Rubi, CGC - 2.16.05
Bauer - Rocket's Kindred Spirit RN CGC - 4.16.12
Ms. Kitty - 3.15.02
Forever In My Heart: Grady, Branwen's Northern Sky BN RA CGC - 12.22.07 - 5.25.12

DoubleTrouble

• Retired Member
  • Canine Good Citizen
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 10:43:31 AM »
Sheree:  We can sell tickets on line til Feb 10th! Let me know if you want some more and we will fix you right up!!

Dawn:  There is some fabulous stuff in the silent auction...last year it was the best silent auction I had ever seen for a dog lover...in addition to what has been posted on line I also have recruited the following:
1. 8mm gray Honora Pearl stud earrings...
2. Tastefully Simple gift Pack
3. Scentsy Gift Pack
4. $50 dog bed

There is nothing in place for bidding if you are not at the event itself but if you let me know what it is you want to bid on and how high you would want to go...I will be more than happy to do it for you and mail you any item you win. I will be keeping a good close eye on items I am bidding on myself so I would be tickled to do yours as well....I would sure love to have you join us that day but of course I know you got an overflowing plate right now so let me know if I can bid on something for you,OK?
Deb, Jaimee and Joker
but found my soul.

DoubleTrouble

• Retired Member
  • Canine Good Citizen
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 09:24:06 AM »
Hey you guyses...it's just me, Joker and I wants to say a HUGE big ol slobbery Thanks to all of you who have helped me with my ticket sales....WE DIDS IT!!  I has solded all 100 of my tickets day dey gave me to sell...Don't tell my Mama buts I even solded da ones she had put back for herself...heeheehee...I told Briana dat we did and she said not to worry dat they still had some to be sold and to just keep right on selling as many as I can...the event is just two weeks away so if you still awants to buy a ticket you can go to da website and tell em dat Joker sent ya and we will see to it dat you get dem!! Me and Mama are going to spend da whole weekend at Greensboro so we can help set up and clean up ...I'm vewy excited...Thanks for helpin me...we can't do what we do without wonderful folks like you helpin us help da dogs. Kisses...Love, Joker
Deb, Jaimee and Joker
but found my soul.

Eilene

• Officially Boxer Crazy
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 10:27:50 AM »
 :thumbsup: Great news..Glad you sold all the tickets
Eilene
Nala, Luna
Forever in my heart Amber,Bailey,Chicklet,Tequila