Author Topic: Fall ECHO clinic in MD  (Read 1942 times)

BranwenBoxers

• Canine Good Citizen
  • " Branwen's Eastern Sea " Millie
Fall ECHO clinic in MD
« on: June 06, 2011, 03:42:23 PM »
FALL ECHO DOPPLER CLINIC IN MARYLAND WITH DR. Luis Braz-Ruivo – APPOINTMENTS LIMITED!

The annual Fall Echo Doppler Clinic for breed screening is now scheduled with Board Certified Cardiologist Dr. Luis Braz-Ruivo, DVM, DVsc, Dip.ACVIM and will be held on September 24th and 25th at his facility in Bowie, Maryland.  The clinic is OPEN TO ALL BREEDS and cost is $165 per dog if registered by September 11th and $190 per dog after this date.

A copy of your dog’s results will be provided at the completion of your appointment.

Appointments are limited and will fill quickly!  Please get your registration in early if you want to ensure you get into this clinic. Appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis and payment must be received to confirm a spot.

To request a flyer with registration form or if you have any questions, please contact me at amityhallboxers@atlanticbb.net

PLEASE NOTE – This clinic is being conducted for screening of congenital or acquired heart disease for breeding purposes only.  No medical advice will be given to treat any suspected medical condition or to check on the progression of a previously diagnosed cardiac disease.

PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST this information to other breed lists or interested parties and Breed Clubs.

Beth Downey

Amity Hall Boxers

www.amityhallboxers.com

BoxerHaus.com - The Boxer Gift Store

www.boxerhaus.com

amityhallboxers@atlanticbb.net

Heather
Branwen Boxers
www.BranwenBoxers.com

BoxerPerson

• Best Signature Quote - 2008; Most Addicted Member - 2009
  • Retired Member
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
  • Hey, anybody in there?
Re: Fall ECHO clinic in MD
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 05:05:30 PM »
Hubby is going in for an echo cardiogram next Friday...I was going to ask if anyone had a vest I could borrow
Claire-Mom to Ollie, Zoe, Phoebe, Willie & Snookie

Goofy-Hailey-Nikki-Casey-Tyler-Cynder-Lilli-Daisy-Winnie-Felix-Levi-Ellie-&