Author Topic: omfg i never seen anything like this  (Read 11571 times)

BoxerPerson

• Best Signature Quote - 2008; Most Addicted Member - 2009
  • Retired Member
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
  • Hey, anybody in there?
Re: omfg i never seen anything like this
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2010, 07:52:03 PM »
See you all are think I am against enforcement, I am not.  I believe that is a VERY necessary ingredient. we need MORE people out there policing operations...maybe John Q Public needs to stick his/her nose into these things.  I also agree that education is a necessary ingredient too...but you cannot teach stupid, and as I mentioned before, if they want it badly enuff they give a crap about how they go about getting it.

I was speaking more to the fact the OP story was about a woman that KEPT doing what she was told not to do & that there isn't enough law enforcement.  People like the woman in the article, and others that have had a fine or had their licenses revoked should have stronger and stronger fines/laws whatever to keep them from being repeat offenders of this.  See it isn't 1 size fits all...these people didn't learn from the slap on the wrist...they need stronger fines & jail time.  That might be the answer and it might not. 
Claire-Mom to Ollie, Zoe, Phoebe, Willie & Snookie

Goofy-Hailey-Nikki-Casey-Tyler-Cynder-Lilli-Daisy-Winnie-Felix-Levi-Ellie-&

aquagirl900

• Socialized
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 09:20:11 PM »
You stopped someone for spitting?????  What kind of crap is that?  I am so sick of this country....

BoxerPerson

• Best Signature Quote - 2008; Most Addicted Member - 2009
  • Retired Member
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
  • Hey, anybody in there?
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2010, 07:23:20 AM »
You stopped someone for spitting?????  What kind of crap is that?  I am so sick of this country....
Jamie, most major metropolitan areas do not allow spitting where others may walk...and yes there are laws for that. And I would bet, that had this guy not been wanted for a murder, he would have walked off with a slap on the wrist...only to spit again!
Claire-Mom to Ollie, Zoe, Phoebe, Willie & Snookie

Goofy-Hailey-Nikki-Casey-Tyler-Cynder-Lilli-Daisy-Winnie-Felix-Levi-Ellie-&

Bugsys Mom

• Officially Boxer Crazy
  • I love you man!!
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2010, 09:35:55 AM »
The point of that post was that the NYPD went back to basics.  Enforce the the laws already on the books and the rest will fall into place.  I don't think anyone can argue that New York crime has plummeted under Guliani (sp) and now Bloomberg.  :police: Way to go guys!
Vicky

blynn03

• Most Helpful Member - 2008
  • Global Moderator
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2010, 10:31:42 AM »

Did you even read the rest of his post or the one before it?  There was a reason NYC started stopping people for the small stuff. 
*Brandy*

Griff & Bella

chapsmom

• Weanling
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2010, 05:28:41 PM »
Oh God have mercy on that woman's soul...that is just horrific...a mastiff laying in puddles of it's own congealed blood...a pekignese seizing for an entire afternoon...a pug with a massivley swollen eye that she says to "cull" after nearly 2 weeks of suffering...the horros go on...you guys DO NOT want to watch that...oh my god.... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :barf: :barf:
OMG! I was sickened! That mastiff made me cry...............so unbelievable!