Author Topic: Restraining dog in yard??  (Read 4220 times)

whitepupzoe

• Most Supportive & Friendliest Member - 2008
  • Global Moderator
  • Officially Boxer Crazy
Re: Restraining dog in yard??
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2009, 01:11:41 PM »
LOL i need a sign like that too! That is great!  :hysterical:
Kristin ~ Mom to Abby & George

Always In My Heart ~ Angels Zoe & Ariel

Bruins_Boxer

• Officially Boxer Crazy
    • Bruins Boxers
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2009, 02:12:40 PM »
 :hysterical: 
Missi
Edy - Bruin's Espresso by Stephlyn , CGC    5-2-2006
Remy - Bruin's One Step Closer    7-27-2010

Gone but never forgotten Mocha , Titan , Charlotte .

Randi

• Potty Trained
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2009, 11:19:30 PM »
UGH Please watch her like a Hawk. One of my distant relatives (3 cousin or something like that) had this same problem and both of her dogs ended up dying suddenly. She went and had an autopsy done and found out that the lady threw a bag of dog kibble soaked in antifreeze over the fence when they were outside.  :no: So sad. She called the cops and they did nothing because there was no "proof" (even after documented police calls of their fighting) that the neighbor did it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 11:24:28 PM by Randi »
MOMMY TO:
TANK THE BOXER
KEIRA THE COCKER SPANIEL
ALEC AND ANYA THE SKIN KIDS :)

Heidi-n-Koby

• Retired Member
  • Moved On
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2009, 11:29:03 PM »
I agree, watch those dogs.  I know you said you do, but just want to emphasize on that.

At our old house in TN I didnt always hover over Bella and Luna.  The neighbors behind us (Our yard backed up to 4 houses, one one each side, and two on the back)  One of the houses behind us had the cutest little girl who loved the dogs.  I swear the only english word that girl knew (she was hispanic) was DOGGIE!  Her older brother didnt seem to speak english either and I know the parents didnt.

Anyway, girl was a gem, boy was a serial killer in the making.  He would taunt Bella and Luna through the fence.  I kept my eyes on him but didnt one day and Luna came in with a burn mark on her leg in a perfect circle....exactly like a ciggy lighter.  I tried to talk to the parents but they couldnt understand me.  Called AC and they couldnt get the boy to fess up to it.

So now Im constantly asked if Luna has ringworm because she cant grow hair back in that spot.  It never seemed to bother her, but it kills me to look at her scar  :bigcry:

aquagirl900

• Socialized
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2009, 11:35:56 PM »
Oh, we do...if she's home...they are inside...if she's not...we inspect the yard for signs of tampering...