Author Topic: Back length  (Read 1769 times)

JugglingWolves

• Vet Checked
  • Mom, make sure you get my good side!
Re: Back length
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 01:48:36 PM »
Okay, terrible stack and not the greatest angle... Juggling a boxer puppy, a ball which he was ready to jump and steal from my hand, and a huge, bulky camera isn't that easy! Harder than... say, juggling wolves :)

I'll try to get a roommate or friend to help me tonight. I'm not that great at stacking him myself because I haven't learned how yet.. that's what conformation class is for, right?

ibox: I have no idea how to pick a good show, so I was going to stay close to home. It's in Loveland on July 1st:
Buckhorn Valley Kennel Club, Inc.
Event Number: 2007083502

fairview Boxers

• Socialized
  • Corky 7yrs...Grandaughter Bella 8 weeks
    • Fairview Boxers
Re: Back length
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 07:23:29 AM »
Personally evaluations from pictures don't really work....  Do you know of any reputable breeders in your area?????  ( Boxer or even a Dobie breeder)...  Evaluations in person are the best to have, people can tell you for months from pictures that your dog is nice or not nice, but seeing them in person tells the truth...  Remember that MOST good breeders will be brutally honest though, so don't take it hard if they are OVER critical.  It doesn't mean your dog is bad or not a good representative, it simply means that they are VERY critical breeders and assess the TOTAL dog.
Having him evaluated is the best thing to do, mainly because you will get an idea of what you have, where his faults are, and what he needs improving on!

Hope that helps,
Kat
Kat Medved
Aggie 7.7.2007, Ozzy 04.16.2012
At the Bridge: Corky 11.2.2002-2.2012, Cass 8.6.2005-6.2012 www.fairviewboxer.com